A #brandis the Personification of a Product, #serviceor #Organization. It Is Also The Source of a Relationship with #Customers. Like a Person, It Must Have Human Qualities and Possess a Soul.
Think of a brand as a person – possessing core values and a personality.
• The brand is the #sourceof the organization’s relationship with people.
A brand must deliver a good #value.
Strive to create an emotional #connectionwith your consumer.
A brand must be #trustworthy. It must earn people’s trust.
• A brand must be #courageous. It must unwaveringly stand for something.
• A brand must possess #integrity, that is, it must deliver what it promises – always.
• A brand must be #authentic, not manufactured.
The brand’s products and services must deliver upon the brand’s promise.
• Focus everything your organization does on delivering the brand #promise.
• An organization must 'manifest its brand’s essence, promise, and personality at each point of contact it makes with people.
• Carefully manage all the points of contact you make with the consumer.
• An organization’s culture must #reinforceits brand’s essence, promise, and personality.
• A brand must be accessible and convenient.
Here are some of the most common mistakes made by those who don’t understand branding:
• A brand is not a #productor service and a product or service is not a brand.
• #brandmanagementis not product management.
• Brand management is much more than #advertisingor brand #identitymanagement.
Don’t forget to #hire, #train, #motivateand #compensatefront line #employeesto deliver the brand’s essence, promise and personality.